how to create a subdomain in cpanel:
Many of blogger they don’t want to buy large number of domains, due to we have maintain the every brand everness. some of newbies have a doubt how to create a subdomain in cpanel. If you have own hosting and own domain you can create an unlimited sub-domains based on your primary domain (Example: primary domain – www.btechiot.com and the subdomain – demo.btechiot.com ). So, you can provide your sub-domain for your employees or students to create their own portfolio websites under your primary domain.
Note: primary domain is more acceptable than sub-domain
Follow the step below to create your sub-domain and install WordPress for your sub-domain
- First get a login to your cpanel (Example: www.domainname.com/cpanel)
2. Now you see the look of the home page of cpanel and goto domains section and find the sub-domain option
3. Click on the subdomain option
4. Now create a subdomain – enter your sub-domain name and select the main domain which is the extension of your domain name.
5. Click Create
6. See the successful creation and go back to the homepage
7. Now to install WordPress for your subdomain find the software section
8. Click on Softaculous App installer
9. Choose the WordPress and click install
10. Now it’s a right position you have to choose the right domain, select the protocol what you need as http:// or http://www.
11. Choose your newly created subdomain under the drop-down option
12. Remove if there is anything in the directory
13. Scroll down to find admin account
14. Enter your login details for what you want to appear for you domain WordPress login detail. This login detail are used for when you login to your WordPress backend (http://www.demo.example.com/wp-admin)
15. Note keep the strong password and enter the admin email (which you what to use in your contact form or fill forms)
16. Scroll down to find the install button. Before installation enter your email id below that which will send the login details to that particular Gmail.
17. Click install
18. Observe the successful installation details
19. Now check your domain in URL option which appears with basic WordPress free theme installation as shown in fig below.
If you face any error please leave a comment on below this article so I can give clarification for that error.
Thank you, if you like this article please share this article with your friends or on your website to reach more people.